- Comas Lima
- Municipalidad De Comas
At the beginning of 2015 and with the new management, Dr. Miguel Angel Saldaña Reategui, as new Mayor of Comas, decides to cleaning and reorganization of the District Municipality of Comas, to propose a revolutionary development project a depressed area such as the Cerro Fortaleza.
EL MIRADOR DE COMAS
A project that is a model for the city and for the whole country, to launch a comprehensive development experience, which not only make the place a living, but beautiful, admirable area for the future of their inhabitants and the rest of community.
In addition to a fundamental premise, which is fully ecological and sustainable. A place to add another attraction to tourism and heritage of the city of Lima.
CREATING A SCHOOL CONSTRUCTION WORKSHOP TRAINING YOUTH AND NEIGHBORHOOD PARTNERSHIP The program design is simple. It is based on the complementarily of an occupational training program leading to the professional certificate with an employment plan of social interest, directly related to the acquired specialty training. Thus, a student who finishes the stage of schooling, over two years in a school workshop will get acquired training in masonry for example, that allows access to works at a certain level of complexity in the work, but, and this is the most relevant, the experience acquired in a specific project, to be executed and for which resources are allocated in a public property project. Through this sequence, students can observe how the theoretical knowledge and skills acquired are direct to the actual practice of translation work and production, creating a positive dynamic in the process of continuous learning.
- CREATING A MONUMENTAL POINT OF TOURIST INTEREST WITH THE LARGEST FLAG OF PERU
- CREATION MUSEUM OF COMAS AND TWO RESTAURANTS
- CREATING A POINT OF TOURIST INTEREST WITH SOUVENIR SHOP AND IMPRESSIVE VIEWS
- CREATING A WOODED AREA
- TRANSFORMING THE STREETS
- FACILITATE ACCESS TO RESIDENTIAL HOUSING DIGNIFIED - ORGANIC - SUSTAINABLE - ANTISEISMIC, AND ECONOMIC
- CREATING FASCINATING ACCESS.
- JOB CREATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP ESPECIALLY FOR WOMEN AND YOUNG PEOPLE.
- A TOTALLY ORGANIC PLACE WITH ZERO WASTE.
- CREATING A SPACE FOR CULTURE AND ARTS